View & Download our 2023 Sponsorship Deck
Sponsor Interest Form
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Complete the form below and someone will reach out to you soon.
Unlocking Opportunities: Partnering with Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival for a Brand Boost and ROI Bonanza
We’re already working hard to make the 2024 festival bigger and better than ever!
When it comes to sponsorships, there is no better return on investment than the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival.
Our Marketing Strategy
Our team works year round to develop top-notch results for our sponsors. We have had countless articles written about the event as a result of our relationships with journalists.
Sponsors who are listed on our website with hyperlink to their sites can expect their own audiences to grow as a result of their involvement with our event.
- Regular posts to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Email marketing to our 16k+ subscribers
- Regular posts to blog at HudsonValleyWineFest.com using keyword-rich copy
- Press releases with quotes from some of our sponsors and partners
- Ongoing media relations and blogger outreach
- Radio Interviews
- Partnerships with tourism promotion agencies
20+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
2023 will be the 23rd annual Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival. What started in a field on a farm with 22 vendors has grown into an event with over 300 vendors and an annual attendance of 20,000 guests.
As a New York Registered Farm Market, the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival provides the opportunity for New York based wineries, distilleries, and craft breweries to sell their product by the bottle to guests.
160 YEARS OF HISTORY
The Dutchess County Fairgrounds has been a fixture and source of pride in Rhinebeck, New York for more than 160 years.
The venue provides an outstanding staff to manage all the parking, security, ticket sales, and janitorial services. With over 147 acres, there is ample room for almost any type of marketing display, VIP experience, or product demonstration.
Your participation as a sponsor or partner means your brand will be seen and interacted with by thousands of wine and food lovers from the Mid-Atlantic region. The Wine Fest draws attendance from all of eastern New York State including the metropolitan areas of Albany and New York City as well as Long Island, western Connecticut (Danbury & Hartford), northern New Jersey and western Massachusetts.
The Hudson Valley itself ranks among the highest in the nation for effective buying power, households with over $150,000 income, household expentirues, and concentration of employment in “industries of the future”.
- Increased Brand Visibility
- Targeted Marketing
- Efficient Lead Generation
- Audience Insights
- New B2B Relationships
How to Utilize your Partnership:
- Launch a new product or new model with sampling, demonstrations on our Demo Stage, or unveiling event
- Reward clients with a VIP Tent, special Dinner or Wine Tasting
- Reward employees and clients with Festival Tickets
- Expose your brand with signage and co-branded advertising before and during the event
We have an array of opportunities for you to get involved with the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival. Browse all our options below, but know we can customize a package to benefit your business no matter the budget.
Social Media & Newsletters
Partners benefit from exposure via social media, both paid and organic, to our audience across multiple platforms. Partners are always tagged or linked where appropriate and the number of posts depends on partnership level.
Regular emails that increase in frequency as the festival approaches can put your branding in our attendees’ inboxes. Logos and links in all emails or mentions and email features depending on your partnership level.
Our Vendors Include:
- Over 75 New York Wineries
- 15+ New York Distilleries
- 30+ Craft Beer and Breweries
- 150+ Gourmet Specialty Food Vendors
- 20 Gourmet Food Trucks & Food Concessions
- Fine Art, Craft, Home Goods , and Travel Vendors.
Plus a weekend packed full of Cooking Demonstrations from regional celebrity chefs, Wine Education Seminars, & Live Music!
Please reach out to Michael Babcock email@example.com 845-658-7181
WE CANT WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!